Monday, January 30, 2023

Tonsil Pain, Difficulty Swallowing - Conflict Between Desired (right) and Undesired (left) Bites

 

written in the spring of 2016: the day before yesterday I got really pissed off (I couldn't sleep and I was at my computer at 5 am) because a guy from Belarus bought a domain on the internet that I didn't renew, stole my articles written for 2 years on the blog, including my picture and put them there to make money with them. 


I discovered the problem a month ago, but the day before yesterday I don't know why I got a hard spot and decided to do something about it because I've been waiting for a response from Google for a month. I was boiling with nerves, man!...yesterday what do you think? I woke up with a big pain in my throat and could barely swallow with great difficulty - I don't remember it happening to me for a long time, I didn't drink or eat cold or any other reason given as a cause for this problem in allopathic medicine. Today much the same, but a little better. 


Conflict: conflict of imaginary bites, I can't "swallow" this stuff for the left and I want to be given a specific "bite" I want to swallow and I don't seem to be receiving for the right. Affected tissue: tonsils - both apparently (left for the "mouthful" I can't swallow and right for the one I expect from Google :) ) Biological significance: better saliva impregnation of the mouthful so it can be swallowed more easily. The pain comes in the active phase of the conflict and is generated by the extra tissue growing.


When the conflict is resolved, the extra increased tissue, which puts pressure and gives pain, is broken down and so pus can occur if the conflict has lasted a long time - the more tissue to break down, the more pus. Antibiotics only stop the process, which is resumed when they are removed from the body. So be patient, understand and resolve conflicts so that everything will sort itself out.


The pain went away completely in about 3 days without taking anything at all - not even tea.

Thank you, Dr. Hamer!

No comments:

Post a Comment