Monday, January 30, 2023

Milk Allergy - Children and Newborns

 

The new German Medicine explains the allergies of small children related to cow's milk - there are more and more cases in recent years, some even serious...


1. Allergies according to the NMG are not genetic, they have no physical connection with a specific food, but are triggered by psychological conflicts related to a certain food/taste/smell (e.g. I was eating strawberries when I broke up with my first boyfriend, or the linden trees were in bloom when my girlfriend left me, I ate walnuts the day my mother died, I ate asparagus the day I had an abortion - unconsciously we link that traumatic event to a certain food or taste or smell)...


and now related to the milk allergy...


2. At birth, the vast majority of children are separated from their mothers, for hours or even days, and fed with milk powder, made from cow's milk, many times over the limit of their poor stomach, which at birth is the size of a cherry. For some children, the trauma is hard to overlook and hence the cow's milk allergy. Some get over the trauma more easily, others more difficult, some manage to eat dairy without problems after a few years, others don't...it depends on each one. Does what I tell you make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment